Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
2688 West Bridgton is the tax assessing record for a single house residence owned by F.C. Keller around 1938.
The card references a deed dated 1927. This is not the date of the photograph. At a later date the card was updated to show ownership by Ella H. Keller.
About This Item
- Title: 2688 West Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Local Name: West Bridgton
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Card 2688 West Bridgton
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.