Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
2684 West Bridgton is the tax assessing record for a school house owned by Fred C. Keller around 1938.
At a later date the card was updated to show ownership by Verne and Beatrice Ellingwood.
About This Item
- Title: 2684 West Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Local Name: West Bridgton
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Card 2684 West Bridgton, School
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.