Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
No. 9 Sweden Road, Bridgton, was a single family house owned by Emma Kanaly at the time of the survey, around 1938.
This was a camp that was part of the Christmas Tree Inn. The record was updated at a later date to reflect ownership by Harrison D. Rust, Jr. The address given is the address at the time of the survey, and has probably changed.
About This Item
- Title: Sweden Road, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Card 1276 Sweden Rd, No. 9
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.