Contributed by Stockholm Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Early view of town of Stockholm looking north showing Madawaska Stream and original bridge prior to being washed away in the 1916 flood.
About This Item
- Title: Atlas Plywood Co., Stockholm, ca. 1900
- Creator: Mattson, Walter
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Stockholm
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18.6 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: P-198
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stockholm Historical Society
280 Main Street, Stockholm, ME 04783
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Atlas Plywood Company (Stockholm, Me.)--Photographs
- Madawaska Stream (Me.)
- Lumber industry--Maine--Stockholm
- Industrial facilities--Maine--Stockholm
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.