Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Dave Astor Show was a locally produced television program featuring musical performances, pantomime, skits and dancing. Each week featured a group of series regulars, and high school students from surrounding schools. Series regular Pam Johnson performed on the program on March 24, 1962 while Mechanic Falls High School students attended on set.
About This Item
- Title: Pam Johnson performs on the set of The Dave Astor Show, Portland, 1962
- Creation Date: 1962-03-24
- Subject Date: 1962-03-24
- Town: Mechnic Falls, Portland
- County: Androscoggin, Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Film transparency
- Dimensions: 2 cm x 3.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2499, Box 8/DA52
- Collection: Dave Astor Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dave Astor Show
- Music and teenagers--Maine--Portland
- Television programs--Maine--Portland
- WCSH-TV (Television station : Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.