Courtesy of Matthew Jude Barker, an individual partner
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Lawrence Newell (1846-1940), a native of Ballintleva, Ardrumkilla, Belclare Parish, County Galway, Ireland, working on the railroad. He was employed as a freight handler for the Grand Trunk Railroad and the Maine Central Railroad on Commercial Street in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Portland railroad worker Lawrence Newell, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Grand Trunk Railway Company of Canada--Maine--Portland--Facilities
- Maine Central Railroad Company
- Railroad stations--Maine--Portland
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.