Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Mechanic Falls High School and regular student guests pose on the set of The Dave Astor Show, a locally produced television program. Strategic product placement was an important part of the weekly program, as seen with the Coca-Cola signage. Series regulars Pam Johnson and Roger McKinney, second and third left behind the counter, and Bonnie Tibbetts, second left in front of the counter are included in this photo.
The Dave Astor Show aired weekly 1956 through 1971.
About This Item
- Title: Students on the set of The Dave Astor Show, Portland, 1962
- Creation Date: 1962-03-24
- Subject Date: 1962-03-24
- Town: Mechanic Falls, Portland
- County: Androscoggin, Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Film transparency
- Dimensions: 2 cm x 3.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2499, Box 8/DA46
- Collection: Dave Astor Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Coca-Cola Company
- Dave Astor Show
- Mechanic Falls High School (Mechanic Falls, Me.)
- Rock and roll dancing
- Television dance parties
- Television programs--Maine--Portland
- WCSH-TV (Television station : Portland, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.