Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Dave Astor Show aired weekly, first on WGAN (now WGME) and then by 1963 it moved to WCSH. Each week, the program would feature local area high school students, as well as a series of regulars. On April 7, 1962, the program featured students from Deering High School. The teenagers pictured here were likely regular guests on the program.
About This Item
- Title: Dave Astor Show student guests, Portland, 1962
- Creation Date: 1962-04-07
- Subject Date: 1962-04-07
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Transparency Slide
- Dimensions: 2 cm x 3.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2499, Box 8/DA188
- Collection: Dave Astor collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dave Astor Show
- Deering High School (Portland, Me.)--Students
- Music and teenagers--Maine--Portland
- Television programs--Maine--Portland
- WCSH-TV (Television station : Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.