Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Dave Astor Show featured local area high school students on its weekly television program, in addition to a core group of regular teenage guests. On April 7, 1962, students from Portland's Deering High School appeared on the program.
The Dave Astor Show ran weekly from 1956 through 1971, and was hosted by local TV personality Dave Astor.
About This Item
- Title: Deering High School students react on set of The Dave Astor Show, Portland, 1962
- Creation Date: 1962-04-07
- Subject Date: 1962-04-07
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Transparency Slide
- Dimensions: 2 cm x 3.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2499, Box 8/DA177
- Collection: Dave Astor Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Dave Astor Show
- Deering High School (Portland, Me.)--Students
- Music and teenagers--Maine--Portland
- Television programs--Maine--Portland
- WCSH-TV (Television station : Portland, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.