Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Architect John Calvin Stevens, who lived at 52 Bowdoin Street in Portland, is napping on the couch in his home library. Photographs of various architectural design can be seen in the background.
About This Item
- Title: John Calvin Stevens asleep in his library, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Albumen print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 16.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 209, Box 36/25
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.