Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Lamson studio of Portland was founded by Joseph H. Lamson. By the time this portrait of Portland architect John Calvin Stevens was taken, the studio was under the direction of Lamson's two sons, J.H., Jr and Frank Lamson.
About This Item
- Title: John Calvin Stevens, Portland, ca. 1910
- Creator: Lamson Studio
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 10 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 209, Box 36/25
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.