Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
2691 West Bridgton is the tax assessing record for three camps owned by William Hewson around 1938. This is lot number three of a four lot property.
At a later date the card was updated to show ownership by Walter F Hewson. The back of this card serves as the property map of all four lots, cards 2689-2692.
About This Item
- Title: 2691 West Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Local Name: West Bridgton
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Text and photograph on paper
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Card 2691 West Bridgton
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.