Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
7 Cross Street is the tax assessing record for a single house residence owned by Leon A. and Ruth E. Felton around 1938.
The card references a deed dated 1935; this is not the date of the photograph. At a later date the card was updated to show ownership by Charles R. Tarr.
About This Item
- Title: 7 Cross Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Card 56 7 Cross Street
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.