Contributed by Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This still-life interior view of a barn demonstrated Chansonetta Stanley Emmons' interest in documenting aspects of farm life. Originally from Kingfield, Emmons traveled throughout New England, the Carolinas and Canada, to pursue her photographic interest in rural life.
About This Item
- Title: Barn interior, Kingfield, ca. 1910
- Creator: Emmons, Chansonetta Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Kingfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide, hand colored
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 10 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4040, Box 5/A029
- Collection: Chansonetta Stanley Emmons photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carriages and carts--Maine--Kingfield
- Farm life--Maine--Kingfield
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.