Contributed by Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Maine photographer Chansonetta Stanley Emmons and her daughter Dorothy often visited the family homestead in Kingfield for the summer. Emmons was known for her rural New England landscape photographs.
In this photograph, the willows appear to be part of the fencing for a garden seen in the background.
About This Item
- Title: "Willows on Warren Vose Place", Kingfield, ca. 1910
- Creator: Emmons, Chansonetta Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Kingfield
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4040, Box 5/A043
- Collection: Chansonetta Stanley Emmons Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.