Aunt Hanna and Aunt Abigail, Kingfield, ca. 1910
Contributed by Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Chansonetta Stanley Emmons often photographed family members or close family friends when she returned to her childhood home in Kingfield. This is one of her more well-known photographs. It shows two women, identified by the artist as Aunt Hanna and Aunt Abigail, seated near a parlor stove.
- Title: Aunt Hanna and Aunt Abigail, Kingfield, ca. 1910
- Creator: Emmons, Chansonetta Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide, hand colored
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4040, Box 5/A044
- Collection: Chansonetta Stanley Emmons Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.