Contributed by Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Chansonetta Stanley Emmons traveled with her daughter Dorothy around rural New England to pursue their interest in photography. A number of Chansonetta's photographs, as seen here with two women having tea, show people in nostalgic dress and settings. The photographs are reminiscent of a earlier time period.
About This Item
- Title: Morning call, Vermont, ca. 1910
- Creator: Emmons, Chansonetta Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- State: VT
- Media: Lantern slide, hand colored
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4040 Box 5/A046
- Collection: Chansonetta Stanley Emmons photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.