Contributed by Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Chansonetta Stanley Emmons traveled with her daughter Dorothy around rural New England to pursue their interest in photography. A number of Chansonetta's photographs, as seen here with two women having tea, show people in nostalgic dress and settings. The photographs are reminiscent of a earlier time period.
About This Item
- Title: Morning call, Vermont, ca. 1910
- Creator: Emmons, Chansonetta Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- State: VT
- Media: Lantern slide, hand colored
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4040 Box 5/A046
- Collection: Chansonetta Stanley Emmons photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.