Contributed by Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Photographer Chansonetta Stanley Emmons is known for her rural scenes of Maine and New England. Born in 1858 in Kingfield, she often returned there in the early 20th century to capture scenes of family, acquaintances and local vistas.
This rambling stone wall and adjacent fruit trees were on the Stanley farm.
About This Item
- Title: Stone wall, Kingfield, ca. 1910
- Creator: Emmons, Chansonetta Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Kingfield
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Dimensions: 5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4040, Box 5/A048
- Collection: Chansonetta Stanley Emmons Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.