Contributed by Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Homes and homesteads were a frequent subject matter for eminent Maine photographer Chansonetta Stanley Emmons as she traveled around New England in the early 20th century.
This Kingfield, Maine, home belonged to her father Solomon Stanley.
About This Item
- Title: Stanley homestead, Kingfield, ca. 1910
- Creator: Emmons, Chansonetta Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Kingfield
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4040, Box 1/0020
- Collection: Chansonetta Stanley Emmons photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architecture, Domestic--Maine--Kingfield
- Farm buildings--Maine--Kingfield
- Stanley, Solomon--Homes and haunts--Kingfield
- Women photographers--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.