Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at University of North Texas.
This poster announces the 58 mile power boat marathon along the Kennebec River from Augusta to Richmond. It highlights worthy landmarks in Augusta, such as Old Fort Western and the Blaine House.
About This Item
- Title: Kennebec River Marathon, Augusta, 1956
- Creator: Augusta-Hallowell Chamber of Commerce
- Creation Date: 1956-07-15
- Subject Date: 1956-07-15
- Town: Augusta, Hallowell, Richmond
- County: Kennebec, Sagadahoc
- State: ME, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35 cm x 21.5 cm
- Local Code: Broadside 38
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Blaine House (Augusta, Me.)
- Kennebec River Marathon
- Marathon running--Maine
- Old Fort Western (Augusta, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.