Contributed by Norcross Heritage Trust
The biggest steamer of the Norcross Transportation Company fleet was underway after leaving the wharf at Norcross.
The destination could have been any of a dozen or more camps served by stops on Pemadumcook and Ambajejus Lakes. A full complement of passengers and five canoes were on board.
About This Item
- Title: Steamboat "Rainbow", North Twin Lake, ca. 1905
- Creator: Fowler, Albert F.
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Local Name: Norcross
- Town: Indian Purchase Township No. 3
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.5 cm x 12 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Norcross Heritage Trust
80 Lyme Rd., Apt 353, Hanover, NH 03755
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.