Contributed by Norcross Heritage Trust
The biggest steamer of the Norcross Transportation Company fleet was underway after leaving the wharf at Norcross.
The destination could have been any of a dozen or more camps served by stops on Pemadumcook and Ambajejus Lakes. A full complement of passengers and five canoes were on board.
About This Item
- Title: Steamboat "Rainbow", North Twin Lake, ca. 1905
- Creator: Fowler, Albert F.
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Local Name: Norcross
- Town: Indian Purchase Township No. 3
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.5 cm x 12 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lakes & ponds--Maine--Norcross
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Norcross
For more information about this item, contact:Norcross Heritage Trust
80 Lyme Rd., Apt 353, Hanover, NH 03755
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.