Contributed by Norcross Heritage Trust
A Norcross Transportation Company steamer, most likely the Orra, headed up North Twin Lake from Norcross wharf with a loaded scow in tow. A load of firewood for the boat's boilers is seen stacked on the wharf.
About This Item
- Title: Steamer and Scow, North Twin Lake, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Local Name: Norcross
- Town: Indian Purchase Township No. 3
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 11.4 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Norcross Heritage Trust
80 Lyme Rd., Apt 353, Hanover, NH 03755
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.