Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
8 Cottage Street, Bridgton is the tax assessment record for a single family house owned by Mabel Erickson at the time of the survey, around 1938.
The town assessor later updated the card to reflect ownership by the Heirs of David G. Saunders, and also Rodney Austin.
About This Item
- Title: 8 Cottage Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Card 20 8 Cottage
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.