Contributed by Camp Runoia
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Group of campers and counselors at Camp Runoia in the summer of 1933. Camp Runoia was founded in 1907 and today maintains 88 acres of woods and fields, located on nearly a mile of shoreline on Great Pond, the largest Belgrade lake. Runoia is a Native American name for "harmony."
About This Item
- Title: Campers at Camp Runoia, Belgrade Lakes, 1933
- Creation Date: 1933
- Subject Date: 1933
- Location: Belgrade Lakes, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: 1933 Logbook
- Collection: Camp Runoia Log Book Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Camp Runoia (Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--People
- Camps--Maine--Belgrade Lakes
- Group portraits
- Camp Runoia (Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Camp Runoia
PO Box 450, Belgrade Lakes, ME
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.