Contributed by Camp Runoia
Campers and counselors often canoed around the lake for leisure. Here they are seen taking a break and cooling off in the water. Camp Runoia was founded in 1907 on Belgrade Lakes.
About This Item
- Title: Wading in the Water, Camp Runoia, Belgrade Lakes, 1914
- Creator: Camp Runoia Logs
- Creation Date: 1914
- Subject Date: 1914
- Location: Belgrade Lakes, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 1914 Logbook
- Collection: Camp Runoia Log Book Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Camp counselors
- Camp Runoia (Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--Photographs
- Campers (Persons)
For more information about this item, contact:Camp Runoia
PO Box 450, Belgrade Lakes, ME
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.