Contributed by Fort Kent Historical Society
This foot bridge crossed the Saint John River connecting Fort Kent to Clair, New Brunswick. It cost 5 cents to cross.
The picture is taken from the Fort Kent side of the river and Clair, New Brunswick is seen on the far side of the river.
About This Item
- Title: Fort Kent footbridge, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Fort Kent, Aroostook County, ME
- Clair, NB, Canada
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Pedestrian bridges--Maine--Fort Kent
- Saint John River (Me. and N.B.)
- Pedestrian bridges--New Brunswick--Clair
For more information about this item, contact:Fort Kent Historical Society
PO Box 181, Fort Kent, ME 04703
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.