Contributed by Norcross Heritage Trust
The Minnehaha, a steamboat owned by the Norcross Transportation Company, was discovered one morning sunken next to the wharf at Norcross on North Twin Lake.
The boat was eventually raised, repaired, and rejoined the fleet.
About This Item
- Title: Raising sunken steamboat, Norcross Wharf, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Local Name: Norcross
- Town: Indian Purchase Township No. 3
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 7.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Norcross Heritage Trust
80 Lyme Rd., Apt 353, Hanover, NH 03755
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.