Contributed by Norcross Heritage Trust
Alrac York drove a horse team filled with logs between the Norcross railroad station and the Norcross House.
About This Item
- Title: Horse team with logs, Norcross, ca. 1920
- Creator: Fowler, Albert F
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Local Name: Norcross
- Town: Indian Purchase Township No. 3
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.5 cm x 12.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Norcross Heritage Trust
80 Lyme Rd., Apt 353, Hanover, NH 03755
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.