Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
Picnics at local scenic spots were popular activities for Farmington State Normal School (F.S.N.S.) students. One such spot was Craig's Ledge, a short walk from the college.
F.S.N.S. Instructor Miss Edna Havey (on the left) frequently accompanied students on these outings. Here she is enjoying a snack in the company of student Mildred Thomas.
About This Item
- Title: Picnic at Craig's Ledge, Farmington, ca. 1923
- Creation Date: 1923
- Subject Date: 1923
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.5 cm x 10.5 cm
- Local Code: Misc Photos Box: Envelope of 12 Photos (1923-1924)
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farmington State Normal School (Me.)
- Farmington State Teachers College (Me.)
- Universities and colleges--Faculty
- University of Maine Farmington
- Women college teachers--Maine
- college students
- Craig's Ledge
- Farmington State Normal School
- University of Maine at Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.