Contributed by National Archives at Boston
Logs were staged for later transport to mills at Bear Pond during the salvage logging efforts in the aftermath of the New England Hurricane of 1938.
About This Item
- Title: Unloading logs at Bear Pond landing, Waterford Township, 1939
- Creation Date: 1939
- Subject Date: 1939
- Location: Waterford , Oxford County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: NAID #5313453, Box 1, 35/16/7
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Brown Company
- Log transportation
- Loggers--Maine--Waterford Township
- Logging--Maine--Waterford Township
- Lumber industry--Maine--Waterford Township
- Maine Forestry District
For more information about this item, contact:National Archives at Boston
380 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02452
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.