Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Sunset on Umsaskis Lake, one of Maine's 2,500 lakes and ponds. This is on the famous Allagash Wilderness Waterway.
About This Item
- Title: Sunset on Umsaskis Lake, 1923
- Creator: The Call Studio, Dexter, Maine
- Creation Date: 1923-06-15
- Subject Date: 1923-06-15
- Location: Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Recreation
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Umsaskis Lake (Me.)
- Allagash River (Me.)
- Allagash Wilderness Waterway (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.