Contributed by St. Joseph Healthcare
This is a view of Paine Hospital which later became St. Joseph Hospital. The location is Center Street, Bangor.
In 1947 the Fellician Sisters bought out the Paine Hospital which was founded in 1909 by Elizabeth Paine.
About This Item
- Title: Paine Hospital, Bangor, ca. 1964
- Creator: Unknown photographer
- Creation Date: circa 1945
- Subject Date: circa 1945
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: From Black and White Negative
- Dimensions: 2 cm x 2.5 cm
- Collection: St. Joseph Hospital Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:St. Joseph Healthcare
360 Broadway, PO Box 403, Bangor, ME 04402-0403
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Bangor Hospital
- Bangor Hospitals
- Paine Hospital
- Saint Joseph
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital Bangor
- St. Joseph
- St. Joseph Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital Bangor
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.