Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Map of the Perley Farm in Gray, Maine. Scale [1:7920] 1 inch to 40 rods.
About This Item
- Title: Perley Farm, Gray, ca. 1780
- Creation Date: circa 1780
- Subject Date: circa 1780
- Town: Gray
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 49 cm x 63 cm
- Local Code: Map F 138
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Perley family (Gray, Maine)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Cadastral maps--Maine--Gray--Early works to 1800
- Farms and farming--Maine--Gray
- Real Property Maps--Maine--Gray--Early works to 1800
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.