Contributed by Norcross Heritage Trust
Llewellyn Boynton (left) and Frank Sewell were guides and woodsmen. Boynton was from Medway. Sewell maintained a hunting camp near the Abol Trail leading to Mt. Katahdin.
The building in the background is the log workmen's camp, which was located next to The Norcross House hotel.
About This Item
- Title: Guides Llewellyn Boynton and Frank Sewell, Norcross, ca. 1910
- Creator: Fowler, Albert Francis
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Norcross
- Town: Indian Purchase Township No. 3
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.2 cm x 11.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Norcross Heritage Trust
80 Lyme Rd., Apt 353, Hanover, NH 03755
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.