Contributed by Norcross Heritage Trust
The view looks northeast across the spur tracks of the Bangor & Aroostook Railroad toward the Norcross House hotel, the log workers' camp and the edge of the Norcross railroad station.
The roof advertisement on the log building could be for the Atkinson Furnishing Company from Old Town.
About This Item
- Title: Norcross House, log camp, railroad station, Norcross, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Local Name: Norcross
- Town: Indian Purchase Township No. 3
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10.0 cm x 12.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Norcross Heritage Trust
80 Lyme Rd., Apt 353, Hanover, NH 03755
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Work camps--Maine--Norcross
- Railroad trains--United States--Maine--Norcross
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company
- Lumber industry--Maine--Norcross
- Railroad stations--Maine--Norcross
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.