Contributed by Norcross Heritage Trust
Despite the annotation, this man standing with his cache of animal pelts was identified in 2015 by Frederick C. Fowler, son of the photographer, as Bob Sawyer. Sawyer was a hunter, guide and workman in Norcross.
About This Item
- Title: Bob Sawyer with pelts, Norcross, ca. 1910
- Creator: Fowler, Albert Francis
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Norcross
- Town: Indian Purchase Township No. 3
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 10.1 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Norcross Heritage Trust
80 Lyme Rd., Apt 353, Hanover, NH 03755
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.