Contributed by Nylander Museum
Plant for processing the deposit of lime at Nadeau Lake.
The lime was used to improve farm land. Olof O. Nylander, the discoverer of the deposit, is seen in the picture.
About This Item
- Title: Hall's Lime Plant, Nadeau Lake, ca. 1925
- Creator: Khelman, B. Vikter
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Local Name: Nadeau Lake
- Town: Fort Fairfield
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.4 cm x 10.8 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Nylander Museum
mailing address: 25 High St, street address: 657 Main St, Caribou, ME 04736
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.