Contributed by Nylander Museum
Plant for processing the deposit of lime at Nadeau Lake.
The lime was used to improve farm land. Olof O. Nylander, the discoverer of the deposit, is seen in the picture.
About This Item
- Title: Hall's Lime Plant, Nadeau Lake, ca. 1925
- Creator: B. Vikter Khelman
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Location: Fort Fairfield, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.4 cm x 10.8 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Nadeau Lake (Fort Fairfield, Me.)
- Lime--Maine--Fort Fairfield
- Nylander, Olaf O.--Photographs
- Hall's Lime Plant (Fort Fairfield, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Nylander Museum
mailing address: 25 High St, street address: 657 Main St, Caribou, ME 04736
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.