Contributed by St. Albans Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Photo of George (1888-1965) and Lura Belle (Libby) Crocker (1895-1976) taken on their wedding day, December 4, 1912.
Lura’s dress was made by her mother, Nellie E. (Varney) Libby (1866-1939). The dress is in the possession of the St. Albans Historical Society.
The Crockers are the oldest family still living in St. Albans.
About This Item
- Title: George & Lura Crocker, Wedding, St. Albans, 1912
- Creation Date: 1912-12-04
- Subject Date: 1912-12-04
- Town: St. Albans
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24.28 cm x 16.68 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Crocker family
- Crocker, George--Marriage
- Crocker, Laura Belle--Marriage
- Families--Maine--Saint Albans
- Wedding costume
- Weddings--Maine--Saint Albans
For more information about this item, contact:St. Albans Historical Society
7 Water St, St. Albans, ME 04971
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.