Contributed by Waldoboro Fire Department
Only three patches have been designed in the history of the Waldoboro Fire Department. These patches have been on the personal jackets and dress uniforms of the members of the department over the years. In the the late 1990s to early 2000 the patch was redesigned to include the Town of Waldoboro's seal the Five Masted Schooner.
About This Item
- Title: Second Waldoboro Fire Department patch, Waldoboro, ca. 1998
- Creator: Waldoboro Fire Department
- Creation Date: circa 1998
- Subject Date: circa 1998
- Location: Waldoboro, Lincoln County, ME
- Media: Cloth
- Dimensions: 10.160 cm x 10.160 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fire departments--Maine--Waldoboro
- Clothing & dress
- Waldoboro Fire Department (Waldoboro, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Waldoboro Fire Department
1600 Atlantic Avenue, PO Box J, Waldoboro, ME 04572
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.