Contributed by L'Heritage Vivant Living Heritage
L.S. Watson Company, number 8, Old Whittemore patent wool carding combs. Combs are used to straighten the wool fibers to prepare them for spinning.
About This Item
- Title: Wood wool carding combs, Van Buren, ca. 1900
- Creator: L.S. Watson Company
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Acadian Village
- Town: Van Buren
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Wood, metal wire
- Dimensions: 22.9 cm x 23.5 cm x 2.5 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:L'Heritage Vivant Living Heritage
P.O. Box 165, Van Buren, ME 04785
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.