Contributed by Maine Maritime Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Emerson Shoe Store in Portland showing boxes of shoes, a decorative plant and a saleman discussing shoes with a patron.
About This Item
- Title: Emerson Shoe store, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: 1992.17.485
- Collection: Portland Harbor Museum, Angell Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Emerson Shoe Store (Portland, Me.)
- Shoe stores--Maine--Portland
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Maritime Museum
243 Washington Street, Bath, ME 04530
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.