Russell House and cottages, Christmas Cove, ca.1936Item 79559 info
South Bristol Historical Society
Meanwhile on the west side of Christmas Cove, Albion P. and Hannah Gamage had begun taking in boarders in 1890.
They enlarged their home around 1900, added an annex and moved another house next to it to be used as a dormitory for the staff. They named the complex the "Russell House."