In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Maine Memory Network

Landing, Friendship, ca. 1930

Contributed by Friendship Museum
MMN Item 80463 Item Details
Landing, Friendship, ca. 1930
MMN Item 80463 Zoom

Description

This images shoes the house at the beginning of Stenger's Wharf after it had been expanded by converting the long porch to an enclosed room. Where horse and buggies once lined the road to the wharf, now automobiles do. Stenger purchased the wharf from its original owners, Sherman Jameson and Walter Wotton, in 1928 and owned it until 1956.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.