Shaarey Tphiloh Sisterhood, 1990Item 54192 info
Congregation Shaarey Tphiloh
The Sisterhood has continued as a strong supporter of synagogue activities and life, even though by 1990 women had a much larger role in the congregation.
Starting in 1959, up to three Sisterhood members began serving on the synagogue Board of Directors -- with voting power. In 1966, women began serving on synagogue committees.