Third Brooklin High SchoolItem 13544 info
Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
In 1932, the new Brooklin High School was opened.
Elementary grades were held in the basement and junior high grades were on the first floor.
In 1969, the building became the Junior High School. The high school students then went to either Deer Isle High School or George Stevens High School in Blue Hill.