Salve recipe, ca. 1860
Contributed by Leeds Historical Society
Handwritten, untitled recipe for salve made and sold by John Merrill. Perhaps used for the Balsamic Salve.
- Title: Salve recipe, ca. 1860
- Creator: Merrill, John Young
- Creation Date: circa 1860
- Subject Date: circa 1860
- Town: Leeds
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: paper with ink
- Dimensions (cm): 12.5 x 6.5
- Collection: Merrill Family Collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Leeds Historical Society
553 North Road, Leeds, ME 04263
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.