Rheumatism and poultice recipe, ca. 1860
Contributed by Leeds Historical Society
The recipe for herbal remedies written in the hand of John Y. Merrill of Leeds.
Included on this piece of paper are a recipe for liquid medicine to treat "rhumatism" and one for a poultice to be applied to the chest.
- Title: Rheumatism and poultice recipe, ca. 1860
- Creator: Merrill, John Young
- Creation Date: circa 1860
- Subject Date: circa 1860
- Town: Leeds
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Pencil on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 20 x 12.5
- Collection: Merrill Family Collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Leeds Historical Society
553 North Road, Leeds, ME 04263
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.