Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Quick Lunch Stand at Acton Fair with the Exposition Building on the left, circa 1905.
The Exposition Building burned in 1976.
About This Item
- Title: Quick Lunch Stand at Acton Fair, ca. 1905
- Creator: Philpot, Fred
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Town: Acton
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Index to Glass Negatives, Tom Ursia Donations
- Dimensions: 17.77 cm x 24.33 cm
- Local Code: B-633
- Collection: Index to Glass Negatives, Tom Ursia Donations
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.