Murray home and livery stable, Sanford, ca. 1910
Contributed by Sanford Historical Committee
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Home and Livery Stable of Captain Edmond G. Murray on Main Street, circa 1910. It stood where the parking lot in front of Springvale Hardware is situated today.
- Title: Murray home and livery stable, Sanford, ca. 1910
- Creator: Philpot, Fred
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Springvale
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions (cm): 13.88 x 24.28
- Local Code: D-159
- Collection: Index to Glass Negatives, Tom Ursia Donations
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Sanford Historical Committee
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.