Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Home and Livery Stable of Captain Edmond G. Murray on Main Street, circa 1910. It stood where the parking lot in front of Springvale Hardware is situated today.
About This Item
- Title: Murray home and livery stable, Sanford, ca. 1910
- Creator: Philpot, Fred
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Springvale
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 13.88 cm x 24.28 cm
- Local Code: D-159
- Collection: Index to Glass Negatives, Tom Ursia Donations
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Murray, Edmond G.--Homes and haunts--Maine--Springvale--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.