Louis B. Goodall Residence and Hotel Sanford
Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Main Street, Sanford looking north, probably in the late 1890s. The Louis B. Goodall Residence (foreground) was built in the late 1890s. The Hotel Sanford can be seen in the background.
- Title: Louis B. Goodall Residence and Hotel Sanford
- Creator: Philpot, Fred
- Creation Date: 1895 - 1899
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Sanford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 14.96 cm x 24.13 cm
- Local Code: C-408
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives, Tom Ursia Donations
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.